Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Introduction made easy

Let me start by the usual introduction. My name is Tinker, named after the disney character, Tinkerbell and I am currently 2years and 25days old.

Ame told me that I am a Golden X Lab, thus they say my breed is a Golden Labrador; or so she thinks. Till that day she went to the dog farm and saw puppies that look exactly like me and to their astonishment realised that their breed is actually American Cocker Spaniel X Lab! Now she's all confused.

However, it's fine with me anyway. She says she doesn't mind whatever breed I am, she'd still love me the same. *cross paws*

To introduce my family members, Firstly, there is Dad; He's the head of this family and I love it
when he bring me out on looong walks.

Next, there is Mum as well; I didn't use to like her at first,
but now I'm alright with her as
she learned to feed me treats. :)

Followed by Amanda; The oldest sister. I am not afraid of
her as she is really nice to me.

Then comes Amelia; My beloved owner, I was a gift to her
two years ago on her birthday. SEE?
I'm of such high value.

Lastly, Abby; She is the youngest and tend to bully me at
times, but she would play crazily with me as
well.

There, these are my family members. Alright, enough talk done. Here's a photo of me:

Yeah, Ame says I look like this all the time at home, all dreamy and sleepy. But I seriously don't don't agree with her! I have my cheerful moments when there is treats around though...

This next photo is Ame's and Mine favourite one, she says I look extremely adorable in it, just like dumbo:
I volunteered to stick out my tongue myself!

However, Ame kinda angry I guess, because people keep saying that they abused me to do this. I have to clarify, THEY DIDN'T! I promise I am not speaking up for them. But I kinda like to take this kind of photos of myself, show my funky and fun side.

Alrighty, I have to end here for my afternoon nap. *Yawns* I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog..More pics please..

Anonymous said...

You write very well.